Most of our design services begin with an in-home design consultation, where we take the time to get acquainted with you and your needs and desires for your project. The initial in-home consultation meeting lasts for up to two hours. We will take a tour of the spaces to be decorated or renovated and any other spaces that might be relevant to your design plan, we discuss your needs, your vision, budget, time frame and expectations and make recommendations for improving the space. This is a working appointment where we provide you with valuable information, tips, advice, resources, and a solid direction for your design project.
We will also review our mission statement, our design process, and the terms of our Letter of Agreement
The initial consultation with your c2 designer is a super productive meeting, up to 2 hours when you and your designer will work as a team to begin the vision for your project! We will take a tour of the spaces to be decorated or renovated and any other spaces relevant to your design plan. We discuss your needs, vision, budget, time frame, expectations and make recommendations for improving the space. This is a working appointment where we provide you with valuable information, advice, resources, and a solid direction for your design project.
We will also review our mission statement, our design process, and the terms of our Letter of Agreement.
Our design consultation fee is $300 for up to 2 hours and is payable in advance of your appointment
Our design consultations provide value to our clients, save them money and help avoid frustration. Each consultation typically includes some or all of the following, depending on your individual project needs:
- A walk through of your home and discussing each room's function, the existing furniture pieces, layouts, etc.
- 2 hours of intensive and custom ideas
- Getting to know your needs through questions and answers
- Recommended layouts
- Paint color selections
- Window Treatment ideas
- Lighting ideas
- Styling tips and ideas for vignettes
- Lots of great designer "tidbits"
Preparing For Your Initial Consultation
In order to make sure this as productive as possible, here are few suggestions prior to the meeting:
- Create a Pinterest/Houzz board of ideas and inspiration. The more details you can point out to your designer in terms of your likes and dislikes the better!
- Begin thinking about how you use the space and the functionality that will be needed.
- Begin thinking about color palette and styles you would like to incorporate.
- Any other information you would like to share with your designer is helpful to creating your dream space!
We look forward to working with you!