When you work with c2Design, you can expect us to listen carefully, communicate clearly, and execute with detail, discipline and precision.
Our step-by-step project management process includes the following:
- Complimentary in-home/business/space consultation to evaluate your needs, scope of work and budget.
- Space analysis – understanding possibilities, discussing ideas and goals, functionality of area and offering general suggestions.
- Visual dialog – review of photos to build rapport and mutually understand the desired aesthetic.
- Define functionality, budget, scope and schedule of project.
Agreement and Deposit
- Prepare a written, customized agreement outlining the specific areas for your review and approval. A signed agreement and retainer are required to begin work.
Creation of Design Concept
- Gather conceptual ideas such as finish selections, colors, fabrics, furniture & lighting specification sheets. Samples of the above are supplied for visualization.
- Prepare 3D renderings of space and any technical drawings needed to implement your design and properly communicate the intentions to you and the various contractors, builders and installers.
- Evaluate design plans with you.
- Refine schemes and finalize the design plan. General pricing of product will be supplied (if c2Design will be purchasing)
- Utilize necessary experts in the design field to achieve final goals. This could include contractors, wallpaper installers, painters, window treatment experts, electricians, tile installers, carpenters and others.
Purchasing (Full Service)
- Create formal proposals for your approval. The signed proposal along with the specified deposit will be required to place orders. Tax, shipping, delivery and installation charges are invoiced separately. Approved proposals cannot be cancelled, returned or exchanged. In the case of product damage, c2Design, will act as your advocate.
Project Management and Expert Coordination (Full Service)
- Place and track orders for goods and services.
- Communicate with vendors and contractors to keep your project on track and moving forward.
- Coordinate delivery and installation.
- Oversee Installation.
- Project Completion: (Full Service)
- Project completion including finishing touches, art and accessories.
- Photography session of space with your approval.